vampkiss

vampkiss

30+ mother of two, fiance of one; who loves to spend her free time reading m/m romance and the occasional paranormal romance or horror books.

Butt Pirates in Space - Kiernan Kelly, Kage Alan, Angelia Sparrow, Shae Connor, T.C. Blue

What to Expect When Your Boyfriend is Expecting - 3 stars. Mpreg, which is usually not my thing, but thought this was cute.

Spacehunters: Master Elite and the Maternal Order of Loganites Beyond Uranus - 1 star though I admit I skimmed most of it. I had no clue what the heck was going on half the time. Just was not enjoyable.

B’utopia - 3.5 stars. Snarky and hot mc's. Agree with another reviewer that it was basically a jab at WalMart.

Free Gift with Purchase - 3 stars. I liked this one, but felt there were alot of ends left open at the end of the story.

Pride of the Rangers - 2 stars. Really just didn't click with this one. I didn't like the characters or feel the emotions between them. (I seem to be in the minority here, I think)

So, overall, 3 stars. Glad I had my Buy 10 code from ARe for this one or I think I'd be more disappointed.