vampkiss

vampkiss

30+ mother of two, fiance of one; who loves to spend her free time reading m/m romance and the occasional paranormal romance or horror books.

A Matter of Time Book 1 - Mary Calmes I LOVED it. Freakin' loved it. Jory was such a spaz and Sam was just hotness times 10. The premise is that Jory witnesses a murder and has to testify. Sam is the officer in charge of things. Though I have to say the plot goes everywhere in these books. I think your enjoyment of it would be how you feel about Jory's character. After rereading I noticed that alot of time is spent on people that only play a small part in the whole story. And everyone is beautiful and talented. And alot of times sometimes Jory is TSTL.

But OMG, I still loved it! The main characters just have this explosive chemistry. The hot alpha cop and his gorgeous younger lover. Got to admit, it's my weakness and downfall in m/m romance. And this author writes them soooo good! The only other supporting character that means something (to me anyways, lol), was Dane, and he was awesome.

full review @ my livejournal